Q: How much will it cost to ship my order?
A: We offer free shipping for all U.S. orders.
Q: How should I design the lighting outside of the home?
A: A good idea would be to consult with a landscape designer before making installations, since they know and consider some things you might not think about like:
- Height in which the light will be optimal
- Proper distance between fixtures
- Which lamp designs will compliment your home and your back yard
- Where lamps will cast a shadow
- How to power the lamps (gas / electric / solar)
- Which parts of the yard should be lit and what areas to leave dark
- What characteristics of the yard or fixtures you want to accent
- Which type of lights you need (wall / post / ceiling)
- Are the lamps weatherproof in coorelation to the region where the house is located
- When is it optimal to install the lights
Q: Are there any discounts on high volume orders?
A: Check our website. We’ll post them as they come along.
Q: Is electric safer than gas?
A: Depends on a few factors such as external hookups. Check with your utility provider.
Q: What size of lamp is appropriate?
A: Depends on the size of the yard and how much light you’d like
Q: Which brand is the best?
A: Each manufacturer has different specifications and features. We recommend calling our customer service line with questions or review the manufacturer’s website.
Q: What if I need to return my lamp? Can I?
A: Call customer service to check on the current terms and conditions
Q: How long will it take it for my lamps to arrive?
A: Depends on the size of the order and where you’re located. Check our Order Status page to get an update as to the status of your order.